Life

13 settembre 2008


Life is a challenge. Life is a fight. A wonderful fight. Every day there is the possibility to find out something that could be a good surprise. Or something that, at the same time, could be a charming nightmare.

One month and half ago I knew that next week I’ll attend to an important meeting in Turin. This news was a very pleasant news, but it included a little particularity. Whole meeting will hold in English. And the participants will come from all around Europe.

I’ll have to hear and, above all, to speak in English (with a lot of team works) every day for ten hours, for five days. It will be the first time for me. I’m looking forward to go there. But at the same time I’m worried thinking about the situation.

In the last month I’ve read much, I’ve watched many English programs. But it isn’t enough. It will be tough. But I’m a fighter and I will survive. I hope…

See you on next Saturday.


Etichette:

17 commenti:

monica ha detto...

you'll be fine, honey! just remember, everybody makes mistakes; the most important thing is that you all understand each other. enjoy the experience :)

good luck. I'll be thinking of you :)

Michele ha detto...

Yes ??? ma parla come mangi :)
deve essere una bella opportunità così alleni anche la mente oltre il corpo

GIAN CARLO ha detto...

Guarda caso strano....ha già detto tutto Monica.
Scherzi a parte sei un pezzo avanti. Io se lo leggo lo capisco, se lo parla un italiano o un non madre lingua quasi... meglio dopo un po' che si chiacchiera, ma se lo parlano veloce(a 3 al km) allora li lascio andare.

giampy ha detto...

Enjoy this days..have fun..
'cause next week i will cross your body whit my shoes up the Column hills..

Mathias ha detto...

Great!! :-)

NotreAnne ha detto...

good luck Be positive, and everything will be just fine!

Anonimo ha detto...

Hola!
Magnífica foto y comentario.
Suerte para la Juve.
saludos!
Sílvia

Francesco ha detto...

Let us know how this challenge will end.
good luck

Fat_Stè ha detto...

A great opportunity!
But now, please, remove your survey about the italian soccer championship and Milan AC, it takes a lot of sfig and I'm a little beat tired to spend all my time gratting my old zebedies...thanks!

GIAN CARLO ha detto...

@Fatdaddy, also if you don't grat your old zebedies is the same.
Bye to Genova !!!

albertozan ha detto...

A wonderful experience, great!!

Spoon of life ha detto...

You're doing great!!!

EriKa ha detto...

suerte ;)

Matteo L. ha detto...

Ciao ho scoperto il tuo blog solo ora grazie ai link. Mi piace molto e ti chiedo se ti andrebbe di fare scambio di link con il mio. Ti aspetto da me se accetti. Grazie e complimenti.

Fat_Stè ha detto...

Dear Giancarlo, my old zebedies are fallen to the ground and I'm not able to find them again...
That's life!

Anonimo ha detto...

Hola!
Ganamos!
Barça 3-Sporting de Lisboa 1
Por fin entraron los goles.
saludos.
Sílvia

ISOLE-GRECHE.com ha detto...

Oh my God! Are you opening your blog to international audience???

Come back to Italy!!!